Wednesday, May 25, 2005

My Wife; The Secret Weapon

I find it only fitting that on the two year anniversary of my marriage to the infamous Crazy H, praise comes to Heather from all angles. Now I won't even begin to tell you how amazing this girl really is, because people will become nauseated and I'll lose the respect of friends, not to mention my tough-guy status; but H is awesome. Awesome for who she is as a friend and wife, what she stands for on morals and principles (sometimes too much), and in what she does. In this case it's her career.
Now I've referred to H as the secret weapon, but it's usually been on the football field, as she'll dazzle you as a receiver and stump you on D (not to mention an abnormal female arm), but the reference didn't come from me this time. It was by a well-known, world-famous attorney that has had the pleasure of working with Heather's revolutionary firm (and mine :) ?). He put the "Secret Weapon" label on H for her quality of work and knowledge with something most have a hard time contemplating. The complement can be seen on the Amazing Firms, Amazing Practices Blog. Be sure to check it out. I'm proud of her and love her more everyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home