Thursday, January 04, 2007

New Year's Resolution

Ok, so I admit it's been a while since my last post, but Heather and I have been a little busy throwing ourselves off things, traveling around the country like it's not going to be there next year, and having all our cars stolen and moving our lives across the Pacific, and across LA.
One of my new year's resolutions was to blog more, so here I am; we'll see how it goes; keep me honest if you see it slipping.
We've been busy, and busy is good. There's no worse feeling for stuntpeople than to have nothing to do, because that means your not working, nor are you generating more work by being out there, so busy is good.
Currently, Heather and I are flying to Hawaii for work these days on Lost, and I was in New York for Law and Order a few weeks ago (that show airs February 2). I doubled Ben Stiller in his new Farrelly Bros. Comedy (currently called "The Heartbreak Kid", but looking to be changed to "The Mulligan", but who knows, movie titles are the last thing finalized, after too much money has been spent on marketing to figure out what works best). A Comedy Central pilot should take off in 07' that I played Teen Wolf in, so if that gets picked up, the reoccurring role would hopefully keep me busy on a semi-regular basis, and would be an action-acting role.
You all know about Heather's car-hit, and I still can't watch it; probably never will (even though I recorded it). Every time you think this job seems a little too sweet, the ambulance curve ball gets tossed over the plate and you remember why most people think we ride the sanity fence on a unicycle.
We're looking forward to finally settling into our LA place that we technically moved into 3 months ago; home much? The newest un-stolen car was delivered this week, Volvo S40, and Heather and I are fighting the urge to see how it slides through a turn, spinning backwards of course.
We're both in NJ at the moment, visiting mom as she goes under the knife in the morning to remove a cancerous lump in her breast. Keep her in your prayers as we pray it hasn't spread into the lymph nodes. To recap, dad died of cancer in 2000 of non-hotchkins lymphoma, so this is obviously something we want to see handled with steadfast efficiency. I'll keep you all posted.
Well, I'll try to post often, with shorter posts, and you can be more interactive, as I'll attempt to log-into blogger more than once a quarter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home